Be an important link between Sanctity of Life Ministries and your church!
A church representative is a contact person between SLM and your church! Choose from any of the options below to help connect your church to SLM:
- Promote SLM at church events, through announcements, and in the bulletin.
- Hold an annual baby bottle campaign to raise funds.
- Advertise about upcoming volunteer training sessions and our annual fellowship dinner.
- Organize and oversee an SLM table at your church on Sanctity of Life Sunday.
- Start a diaper drive or create “New Mom” bags to bless our clients.
- Be a friend or mentor to a new mother. Invite them to church with you.
- Be a table host for our annual dinner and invite your friends at church to sit at your table.
- Host a “baby shower” to bless a client with helpful items.
- Invite a client over for Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner.
If you would like to learn more about being an SLM church representative, please call the Fairfax office on 703-278-5433 or the Alexandria office on 703-780-4700.