Our keynote speaker will be Scott Klusendorf, the founder and president of Life Training Institute (LTI), which was established in 2004 to challenge and equip pro-life advocates to persuasively defend their views in the public square.
Directions to the Annual Fellowship Dinner
- From Capital Beltway (I-495):
- Go to stop sign and turn LEFT towards the hotel.
- Continue past hotel for the Self Parking Garage.
- Walk to the main lobby to check in and receive your nametag. Enjoy the evening!
Keynote Speaker for 2017 SLM Fellowship Dinner:
Scott Klusendorf travels throughout the United States, Canada and Europe training groups of people to engage the conversation about abortion. He contends that the pro-life message can compete in the marketplace of ideas if properly understood and articulated.
A passionate and engaging speaker, Scott has appeared on nationally syndicated Christian programs, such as Focus on the Family, Faith Under Fire and Billy Graham’s Hour of Decision. He has also participated in secular talk show appearances. Scott has authored several books, is a graduate of UCLA with honors and holds a Master’s Degree in Christian Apologetics from Biola University. He lives in the Atlanta metro area with his wife, Stephanie, and together they have four children.
We would love for you to attend this year’s dinner. We need your help to make this event a success!
- Register to be a table host. (When registering, click Table Host Checkbox.)
- Spread the word with people at your church.
- Be a volunteer at the dinner.
In addition to the dinner, we are always in need of administrative volunteers and client advocates. For more information on how you can volunteer at NOVA Pregnancy Help Centers see our volunteer page or call us on 703-278-5433.